Why have we designed the L SERIES?
The L SERIES range of Dumper trailers has been designed with a light body that results in a lower tare than other similar products in the market. This allows a higher quantity of product to be transported.
The rear door is other disctintive feature. As standard it can be opened hydraulically (upwards) or manually (to the side) providing unparalleled flexibility for different types of use.
A wide range to satisfy every need
We offer a wide variety of models:
º Nº of axles
1 Axle & Tandem
from 7 to 13m3
2 Axles Tandem INOX
from 9,4 to 11,5m3
2 Axles Tandem & Tridem
from 16 to 27m3
2 Separate axles
from10,9 to 30,5m3
2 Separate Axles VINEYARD
from 10,9 to 15m3
3 Axles (2+1)
from 22 to 27 m3
Capacities and Volumes
- Volumes from 7 to 30,5m3
- Specific weights for several products: Wheat: 800kg/m3 - Barley: 650Kg/m3- Machine harvested grapes: 900Kg/m3
- Reinforced Chassis: Chassis with rectangular cross section providing high resistance to torsion and a high safety coefficient.
- Widest chassis in the market: Very wide chassis (1,22m) to provide improved stability and optimal working conditions for the axles.
Body L SERIES
- Strong and light body
- Body reinforced with bends optimized by computer FEM calculations
- Extensions that are light and easy to install
- Front ladder and internal steps
Rear door L SERIES
- DUMPER type rear door (for the smaller models)
- Rear door that can be opened hydraulically (upwards) or manually (to the side)