Why have we designed the Cylindrical Dumper Trailers?
The design goal for the cylindrical dumper trailer was obtaining a very strong body that would allow loading big volumes of bulk products and provide a very easy discharge.
Recomended for all kinds of bulk products and specially for those that will be difficult to unload from traditional square dumpers such as manure.
A wide range to satisfy every need
We offer a wide variety of models:
º Nº of axles
1 Axle & Tandem
from 5 to 13m3
2 Axles Tandem
from 18,2 to 33m3
3 Axles Tridem
from 25 to 33m3
2 Separate axles
From 8 to 23,4m3
3 Axles (2+1)
from 22 to 27 m3
Capacities and Volumes
- Volumes from 4,5 to 30,5m3
- Specific weights for several products: Wheat: 800kg/m3 - Barley: 650Kg/m3- Machine harvested grapes: 900Kg/m3
- Reinforced Chassis: Chassis with rectangular cross section providing high resistance to torsion and a high safety coefficient.
- Widest chassis in the market: Very wide chassis (1,22m) to provide improved stability and optimal working conditions for the axles.
Body Cylindrical SERIES
- Round shape that improves the discharge and makes cleaning the inside very simple.
- Optional extensions that are light and easy to install
- Front ladder and internal steps
Rear door Cylindrical SERIES
- DUMPER type rear door (for the smaller models)
- Rear door that combines hydraulic and mechanical opening